|home||about us||advice columns||directories||calendars||podcast||moms||dads||kids||family|
|word to your mama|
|newborn and baby|
Here are the Back-to-School products ( and where you can find them) we highlighted in our Fox 8 segment Thursday, August 2nd.
Dabba Walla bags
dabbawallabags.com and avail at Zuka Baby, Magazine street uptown
- Versatile, durable, neoprene-like fabric that cushions, protects and
insulates. Cute original styles. Inside adjustable straps
- New fresh ideas for overwhelmed and busy parents!
- Enjoy monthly projects that spark creativity and curiosity for kids ages 3-7. All materials and inspiration included. Can get 3, 6, or 12 month subscription.
- $19.95/month. Free shipping.
- Paper doll-inspired children and women's t-shirt collection that allows you to 'play' dress-up or fashion designer for the day.
- T-shirts feature screen-printed doll figures that can be dressed interchangeably with Velcro-backed designer mini outfits. Price points range from $50 for t-shirts to $25 - $35 for detachable outfits.
Kids for Kids - kid designed t shirts
- features artwork made by children from different organizations that support under privileged and orphaned children around the world
- donate a share of sales to these organizations, creating a full circle of love. The T-shirts are made of 50 percent cotton and 50 percent Modal are available in two styles – both Unisex and Girls – sizes 4, 6, and 8 years. Sizes 10 and 12 will be added to the line soon